Asparagus and pea mint soup 💚
This week in NJ, we had a tad of chilly climate and we had been more than pleased to whip out a few of our soup recipes to heat us up ~ that includes our veggie of the week ! 🥰🍲
Directions for are beneath:
1. Preheat oven to 400 levels F
2. Toss trimmed asparagus onto baking sheet and drizzle together with your favourite oil together with some sprinkled salt and pepper (add to oven for 10-15 minutes when prepared)
3. In the meantime, chop up some onions of your alternative (yellow, purple or shallots), in addition to some garlic.
4. Warmth a big pot with some oil on the backside and toss within the onions and garlic
5. Go seize mint (we acquired ours recent from our backyard) and toss it within the pot together with some peas.
6. At this level you possibly can add some seasoning (salt, pepper, a touch of paprika, a touch of cumin)
7. Add vegetable broth and produce to a boil
8. As soon as peas have softened flip down warmth to medium
9. Add roasted asparagus in addition to coconut milk to pot.
10. Mix and serve!