Veggie chickpea bowl 😍
🍽: Chickpeas, broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, ginger, basil and onions.
🥣: Sesame oil, liquid amino acids, uncooked/pure maple syrup, chili-garlic sauce.
👩🍳 Recipe Particulars 👩🍳
1. Preheat oven to 450 levels Fahrenheit.
2. Wash and lower veggies: broccoli, peppers & mushrooms. Then, add all to the bowl.
3. Peel & mince 2 cloves of garlic and grate ginger into the identical bowl together with salt, pepper, and 1.5 tbsp of sesame oil.
4. Place veggies within the oven and roast for 10ish minutes till the veggies soften.
5. In the meantime, add chickpeas to the bowl together with 2 tbsp of amino acids & 2 tbsp of liquid aminos.
6. Add chickpeas to the veggies within the oven and allow them to roast one other 5 minutes.
7. Place the 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp of uncooked maple syrup, and 1/Four tsp of chili-garlic sauce (or extra if you would like some added spice) to the bowl.
8. Drizzle the veggies with the bowl, high with basil, and revel in! 🤩